By Anders Christian Hjort
Ask yourself these seven questions and jot down the answers on a piece of paper, just before you go brush you teeth every evening:
- What went well today?
- What needed to be improved?
- What did you do to improve it?
- What did your learn from this?
- What did you do to help create a motivating environment for the people within your reach today?
- Who specifically (names) did you give recognition or praise for doing something right?
- In what way have you expressed and recorded your gratitude for your learnings today?
Having written and reflected on your answers for a minute;
Then ask yourself this question:
How happy do you feel right now on a scale from 0-100, where 100 is high score?
Write your score below your 7 answers.
Then the last question:
Why did you give yourself that score?
Jot down the first 3 reasons that comes to mind.
Now, go brush your teeth, take a few deep breaths, smile, and go to sleep 😴
And, If you dare share, write your score and 3 reasons in the thread below as well.
Thank you 🙏